Sunday, January 4, 2015

REVLON LIP REVIEW

Hello everyone and happy new year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy new years. To jump back into the swings of things, I thought I would do a review on 3 Revlon lip products I received for Christmas!


REVLON COLORBURST
Balm Stain
045 Romantic

This colour is truly just like the name. Its a very romantic red. The red is not as pigmented as I would have liked but I have to keep in mind its a stain and not a lipstick. The smell is surprising, it has a hint of  peppermint and I really enjoyed it. Although this is a stain, it still gave me great moisture. Throughout the day I did have to touch this one up quit a bit, that's just because red lips need more attention. If you like a red lip that is more natural looking - this is for you! Its sheer, light weight and perfect for everyday use! 


REVLON COLORBUST
Matte Balm
215 Shameless

I'm completely in love with this lip formula! The colour is a little bold for me but the formula is to die for! I really enjoy the matte finish! It was very easy to apply and the pigmentation is amazing. Its very fill coverage and I did not see any patchiness throughout the day. This colour stayed on with little to no touch ups. The smell is smilier to the balm stain with a hint of peppermint. I will totally be going back to the store and grabbing a few of these in other colours!

REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE
Balm Stain
005 Crush

This formula is the exact same as the colorbust formula, its very light weight and more of a sheer coverage. It really gives great moisture with a tint of colour. The smell is just like the others with a hint of peppermint. The just bitten was very easy to wear! I did not have to touch it up too much because even after it started to fad it looked very natural. This colour is gorgeous and perfect for all skin tones. Its the perfect deep pink. 





I really do enjoy all three of these products but I would really recommend the matte balm. I love the coverage it gives and that you didn't need to touch it up much throughout the day. If your someone who likes minimal makeup I would then recommend the other two! They are very light weight and more sheer making them easier to wear on a day to day basis.
I hope my review and pictures help when your shopping for your own lip products!
Stay tuned for my next review on Cover Girl mascaras!

xoxo alicia



No comments:

Post a Comment