Monday, December 15, 2014

PASSPORT TO FASHION - MY DREAM WEDDING

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Today I was given the "Passport to Fashion" Challenge from my best friend Carleigh Lewis over at carleighlewis.blogspot.ca She was given the challenge by Lover.ly

What is Lover.ly ? Lover.ly was launched in 2012 by a one time maid of honor. Her and her team of bridesmaids and groomsmen were set out to make the wedding planning process easier. Lover.ly is your one-stop-site to all things wedding! Bride's and Grooms can get inspiration and find people to hire and things to buy. Even if you are not planning a wedding and just love them like I do, this site works for you too! Add your pictures to your bored and create your own dream wedding.
My Lover.ly account is: Thebeautymanuel

Now, lets get into my dream wedding!!

My dream wedding would have to take place in France and what better place in France than in the French Riviera! My dream wedding would take place at a beautiful waterfront location with a gorgeous landscape, tons of flowers with a brick castle in the background. Too good to be true? Think again, In between Monaco and Nice is a town called Eze. In Ezz there is a gorgeous hotel called Chateau da la Chevre d'Or
The link to this gorgeous hotel will be below -
http://www.chevredor.com/uk/chateau-chevre-d-or-eze-official-site.php

.

With my dream location set, the next thing to plan is my dress and accessories!
The collage below are some pictures of my dream wedding



The Dress: To go along with my romantic location I thought only fit to wear a form fitting lace dress. I am so in love with this dress! The lace long sleeves is extremely romantic. The open back is super flattering and again very romantic. I love the belt because its very flattering for my body type and shows off my thin waist. This dress has that effortless look to it and doesn't need many accessories. That's the reason I love it! I love simple yet elegant looks.

The Bouquet: The bouquet is a great accessory! I love the waterfall bouquets and find they have a very romantic look to them. Again going with my "romantic" theme. I would pick all white roses and flowers and have a small ribbon with my initials hanging out. Just to add a personal touch.

The Shoes: My dream shoes would have to be a baby blue sparkly pair of heels! I love when brides add a "touch of blue" in their shoes. To me the baby blue with sparkles remind me of Cinderella which is my favorite Disney movie!

The Party Shoes: My party shoes need to be comfortable and cute! Even tho your dress will be hiding the shoes, you still want them to be cute! I love TOMS shoes and love there wedge heels! My party shoes would totally have to be white wedge heels by toms! Cute, comfy and you can wear them again!

My last accessory is your man! You man is going to be your most important accessory of the night! Make sure you man is looking on point just like you! I love when grooms wear a classic black and white tux. I would love my groom to wear all black, I find its super sharp.

Well, that's everything for my Passport to Fashion! I hope you enjoyed it & I recommend writing your own. Be sure to check out Lover.ly if your in the mood for some wedding inspiration!

xoxo Alicia



1 comment: