Sunday, November 23, 2014

10 BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by.
I wanted to mention a few of my beauty tips and tricks I have stumbled upon over the years.
I'm no beauty guru by any means but I am a girl and we all have different tricks with makeup!
Some of these you may know and some you may not but hopefully this helps a few of you!
Enjoy!




Tip 1 - When applying your concealer, instead of rubbing it in windshield wiper motions under your eye you should always dab with your finger or brush from the outside of your eye into the corners. This will prevent wrinkles and lines as well as help your concealer to last to its fullest. This is also great for pictures. If you wipe under your eye instead of patting you'll notice in the picture it will look streaky. & that's never cute!

Tip 2 - Do your hair before your makeup! I know we all usually do our makeup before our hair BUT! The heat from your hair tools actually can dry the makeup out on your face such as your mascara. It also causes your makeup to melt a little causing it to go deeper into your pores.

Tip 3 - Everyone always wants their eye liner to stay on longer & I have a little trick for that! Put a shade of eye shadow that matches your eye liner on a small angled brush and place that right over top of your liner. You can also smoke it into the waterline for a more dramatic look.

Tip 4 - Apply white eye liner into your water line for eyes to appear larger. This is great for pictures!

Tip 5 - Want your lipstick to stay on longer? After you have applied your lipstick take a Kleenex over your lips, take a setting powder on a small brush and tap onto your lips threw the Kleenex. This makes my lipstick last a few hours longer and gives a great matte effect!

Tip 6 - This is a weird tip I picked up from a you tuber I watch but it actually works! If you love LONG spider lashes- this is for you! Do your mascara in front of a fan. This will allow your mascara to dry faster so you can do tons of coats without them looking clumpy!

Tip 7 - Got those annoying baby hairs? Take a clear mascara or clear brow setting gel and comb those baby hairs back! Perfect for that sleek up do!

Tip 8 - Use an eye primer to help your eye shadow last all day. I love Urban Decay!

Tip 9 - This tip is for shaving. I love using conditioner instead of shaving gel! My skin is way more refreshed after using the conditioner. It has great moisture in it. You can get some great in-expensive conditioner at Giant Tiger for $1.00

Tip 10 - Use baby powder instead of dry shampoo! This trick is good those days you need to cover up those greasy roots & baby powder lasts way longer then dry shampoo.  Note: The baby powder wont add any lift like the dry shampoo but it does the trick if you need to cover the roots. This tip is great for fake blondes like myself who haven't been able to get to the hair salon! 

Those are a few of my tips and tricks if your would like more, just comment below and I will throw together 10 more tips and tricks!

xoxo alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment