Sunday, February 7, 2016

VALENTINES DAY OUTFIT IDEAS

Hello Everyone! Welcome back to my blog! 
Today I'm going to share a few outfit idea's that are great for valentines day!


REBELLIOUS 

This first look is probably my personal favorite! I love how it's a little rebellious with the ripped jeans and low cut tie up bodysuit. I paired this fitted bodysuit with some white ripped boyfriend jeans. The baggy white jeans look great with this super fitted top! To make it a little girly I added some strappy black heels and a cute white crossbody from Kate Spade. I also added a bright red Michael Kors bag as an option for a pop of colour! I also love the way a fitted leather jacket looks with this look. Giving it a little more rebel chic! I think a simple pair of gold studs would look great with this outfit. You wouldn't want a lot of jewelry since the top is low cut and has the tie up detail. A bold red lip would also look great with this look!


SIMPLE & GIRLY 
This look is great for anyone who is still in school or just wants to keep it simple! I paired these light wash ripped jeans with a baby pink bodysuit. This makes it girly & comfy. Depending on what you are doing that day you can either wear a pair of tie up heels to dress it up or wear a pair of nude flats to dress it down. The accessories I choose for this outfit were simple large pear earnings to stick with the girly theme, great for v-day & a simple gold and white watch. Again using the same Kate Spade purse to keep it simple and girly. This outfit would look great with any nude-pink lip. My favorites are by Mac and there Velvet Teddy, Whirl and just a simple nude! You can always wear a pink lip if you're feeling extra girly!

DATE NIGHT  
This look is super cute if you're going on a date! This two piece set is sexy and still very girly! I find if you're going to wear a bright red outfit you should tone down the accessories. I decided to go with nude heels and a nude purse to keep the attention on the outfit. I paired some simple gold studs with this outfit to match the gold bangle. Again simple yet girly and it doesn't take away from the outfit. A great lip option with this outfit is a simple nude lip. This one is a liquid lipstick from maybelline!

BUSINESS WOMAN  





Last but not least, probably my second favorite outfit! This one is very business woman! I love the whole pant suit look! I find capes are very in this year and pull this outfit together. I love white on white so paired 2 different white crop tops with a wide leg dress pant. You can wear any shoe you prefer however, I find the black strappy shoe to look the best. If you're not into open toes shoes, you can always wear a simple black pointed shoe! Again, keeping the accessories simple, I went with a gold bracelet and the same white and gold watch. I think a simple small white crossbody looks great with this outfit! You can always add a pop of colour and go with a red statement bag! To complete the look I paired this outfit with a bold red lip!

& those are a few outfit idea's for valentines day! I hope you enjoyed them!
alicia xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment