Thursday, January 29, 2015

VALENTINES DAY OUTFIT IDEAS

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog.
Today I wanted to share 5 outfit ideas for Valentines day!
I really wanted to give 5 different outfit ideas for all tastes.
Hope you enjoy them!

" Girly "

 For this first outfit I wanted to add a skater skirt because I find they are super comfy and cute! Since the skirt is a little more flared out, I decided to add a tight white lace top to the top. Lace is super romantic for Valentine's day. Adding a statement necklace is a perfect accessory. I always recommend, if wearing a statement necklace, keep the rest of your jewelry simple or non existent. You really want to focus the attention to one area and not all over the place. Adding pink shoes and a white bag makes the outfit girly and perfect for valentines day.

" Sophisticated "
With this look I was going for something that was a little more sophisticated. The matching grey top and skirt is so in right now! I love adding a pop of colour to a basic outfit. In this case, I thought pink was perfect for valentines day and is super flattering with the grey. I also did a statement necklace with this outfit as well with no other accessories to keep the attention on the necklace and outfit.

 " Rocker "
I love this outfit! The red dress with a touch of lace is super romantic and the leather jacket gives it such great character. It adds such a rocker vibe while still being girly. Since the top of this dress is lace I decided to go with no accessories. It keeps your attention on the dress and jacket. Pairing it with black high heels keeps the look clean and again focuses on the outfit itself. I decided to add a red clutch to the outfit to tie it all together.

" Casual "
With this outfit I was going for something that would be great to go to the movies in or great to wear during the day. The red pants add a pop of colour without being too much. The lace peplum top is romantic and flattering. It shows off your waist while still being comfy. With this outfit I wanted to add a touch of gold and I decided to do that with some bangles and gold studs on the black booties and purse. This just adds a little something extra to the outfit without being too bold. 

 " Pretty In Pink "
This outfit is again girly and very flattering. The white pencil peplum skirt is flattering and cute for Valentine's day. I decided to keep the shirt basic and paired it with a basic pink v-neck shirt that has a little flair at the hips. I really wanted the outfit to be simple and girly so I added pink shoes and some cute gold bangles with pearls. I matched this outfit with a white bag to keep the attention on the outfit and accessories. 


xoxo alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment