Saturday, November 15, 2014

THRIFT STORE TREASURES ♥

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Today I wanted to talk about a few  awesome things I found at my local thrift store! I'm so obsessed with thrift stores right now! I keep finding such amazing little items for such amazing prices.
Today I went to Re-Build Resources and found 5 great items & wait till you get to the bottom and see the great price I paid. 

1. I always check the lamp area because you never know what diamond in the rough your going to find. Today I found this simple little lamp with a silver bottom and brown shade with leaves on it.
Its perfect for fall and adds a nice little touch to our living room. This lamp was only $2.50!

2.My boyfriend spotted this next item because we have been looking for a little fish tank to add to our apartment. We love fishes! & our cat does too...
This little 4 gallon tank came with the stones in the bottom and the lid for $2.00!

3. I love lighting candles especially in the fall and winter time. Since we burn threw so many I love having little tea lights around the house. I saw these perfect blue glass tea light holders & picked up all 4 for .50 cents! The blue glass goes perfect with my colour scheme and adds a pop of colour.

4. The 4th thing I picked up which I love & I'm not completely sure where I am going to use it but a beautiful blue glass vase. I LOVE the way blue glass looks and like I said above goes with my colour scheme to bring a pop of colour. I'm thinking off adding some fake flowers in the top and putting them somewhere! This vase was .30 cents!

5. The 5th and most amazing thing we purchased was a new fake Christmas tree!! YAY!! We loving putting up a tree for Christmas and going all out with decorations. Since we just recently moved we had to sell our old tree. We saw this super last minute on the way out and thought why not try it! It was $5.00 but we went on half price day and picked it up for $2.50!! It's still in great condition and is just about 5" tall with the base. Such an amazing steal!! 


So that's right everyone, I spent a total of $7.80 and got great items that I hope to have for a while. I hope those items gave you some inspiration to check your local thrift store for anything! You never know what you'll come across, keep your mind open to everything. Plus, its cheap! So if you don't end up using an item you purchased your not out that much money.
Happy thrifting!!

xoxo alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment