Thursday, November 13, 2014

SIMPLE & DELICIOUS HOT HOLIDAY DRINKS ♥

 Hello Bloggers!
Today I wanted to show you a few of my favorite hot drinks for those cold winter nights & morning's!
I'm going to keep this one pretty simple, so read below to find out how to make these delicious drinks!

1. My first and most favorite drink is Peppermint Hot Chocolate - Yumm
Step One - Add your fave hot chocolate powder (Mines from No Frills, it tastes great and its cheap)
Step Two - Add a peppermint tea bag (Mines from Tetley)
Step Three - If you like to add a little milk, go ahead! I'm lactose, so I keep it simple
Step Four - Add hot water!
& That's it! I suggest making this one in a tea pot, this way you can saver the peppermint tea bag for a few more cups!

2. My second drink is Apple Cider Tea
This drink is so simple I love it.
Step One - Add 1 and a half spoon fulls of Warm Apple Cider from David's Tea's into a tea diffuser.
Step Two - Add hot water and let stand for 4 minutes & your done!! 



3.
My last simple beverage is Chai Tea - I love chai tea's during the winter. I have two options for this one. The first is a simple pure chai tea. If you're looking for a straight forward, traditional chai, then this spiced blend is perfect for you! Its from Davids Tea and its called Pure Chai.
The second chai tea is a little different. This one is from Tetley and its the Chai Dark Chocolate tea, this one has a hint of chocolate in it but still just as spicy. In the pic I also added Chai Vanilla for those of you who like vanilla more than chocolate.
Step One - Add tea bag to any cup you like
Step Two - Add hot water!
Step One - For Pure Chai - Add loose tea to diffuser
Step Two - For Pure Chai - Add hot water and let sit for 4-7 minutes
I like to keep my tea's simple with no sugar or milk added however, if you like adding either of those then be my guest!

Above is a quick pic of my tea accessories I picked up at Davids Tea. I use the spoon to measure my tea and then I put my measured loose tea into this diffuser that sits right inside your tea cup! You just remove it from your tea once your tea has sat at whatever time it needs.
Those are a few of my fave holiday drinks & as you can see I'm clearly obsessed with Davids Tea. If you haven't checked them out, I totally recommend it. They have so many different tea's and each one has something special to offer! Be sure to check out my future posts on a few of my fave Davids Tea's.
I hope these drinks inspired you to create your own holiday drinks!

xoxo alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment