Saturday, November 1, 2014

FALL CLOTHING ESSENTIALS ♥

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to my blog! Thanks for stopping by. Today I'm going to be talking about my fall clothing essentials. Since I do live in Northern Ontario it gets cold quick so my fall clothing HAS to be warm! I seriously hate being cold! And just a fun fact for everyone, it snowed today.. yup its, its actually Halloween!! ... wait, how lame do I sound that on Halloween I decided I wanted to write a blog! That's commitment people! anyways back into the important part! the clothes! Lol

My first clothing essential for fall is my leather jacket!
I have a brown one with a large collar and a basic black one. Both of my coats were purchesed at Dynamite for $40.00. I LOVE the look of leather in the fall and think its a great staple piece to an outfit. You can dress and leather coat up or down.



Another fall essential is a scarf! I mean, duh. Everyone knows you need a scarf for fall/winter! But I love what a scarf does for an outfit. I love adding a pop of colour in my all black outfits with a scarf! You can also style a scarf so many different ways! Be sure to check my next blog on how to style scarfs!


For myself another fall essential is a cute pair of boots! I love the look of leather riding boots and I could die for a pair of knee high black leather boots with a little wedge heel! Not only does the leather boot keep my little toes warm but they look amazing for the fall season. I think its essential to own at least 1 good pair of boots! If your not into the whole boot thing you can always go for an alternative and go for an UGG boot! These are also super cute and casual and go with almost any outfit. I used to live in my UGG boots during college, they are so comfy!

My other fall essential is an over sized sweater! These are so in right now and I love the way they look with a pair of leggings! So adorable! I am such a bargain hunter its crazy so if your looking for cheap cute outfits, look no further! This sweater below (in black) is from stitches! It was only 10.00! Its great, it has a longer back to it so it covers my bumm and looks awesome with leggings. 
. An over sized sweater can be paired so many ways! The two other sweaters are both over sized. The white sweater is regular in length and a little baggy its from Suzy Shier. The sweater in the middle is from Abercrombie and Fitch and I picked this one up at Winners for 12.00! Its a little shorter in length but fits super baggy and I love the way it looks with a pair of skinny dark wash ripped jeans. 



These are just a few essentials I use to keep warm in the fall! Hope they help!
xoxo alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment